On Trend: Havana, Cuba


This past Summer was all about the Cuban experience. Lots of people, including celebrities like the Kardashians, spent a few Summer '16 days there and I'm sure it was AMAZING! I traveled to Cuba in my teen years with my family and the gorgeous old world architecture, delicious drinks and warm spirit of the people definitely stayed with me throughout the years. I was lucky enough to visit because I am originally from the Caribbean and it's pretty awesome that there are now direct flights from the USA to Cuba for those wanting this unique experience!

PS. The print above is from my "Destinations Collection" on Wayfair (link below). It was inspired by the simplicity of Cuba with an added modern touch. I love creating prints that are not typical and ones that you won't see very often and I think this one definitely fits the bill.


I love when designers are able to merge styles together >> such as Cuban design and modernity << to create the perfect decor unique to it's owner.