Vacation Travels: Packing for Getaway Trip


I'm so excited for my get-away trip to a beautiful island! I've never been to this Caribbean island before, but lots of my friends and family have been and they have nothing but great things to say...from the white sand beaches to the warm culture, it's a definite must for me. 

I'm at the point of figuring out what to pack and hopefully everything can fit into one carry on **eek**

I've done a bit of shopping for this trip and have gotten a few great pieces to wear while I'm soaking up the sun. I bought them all from stores in Trinidad, so I don't have any links to share :( 
But it's still fun to look!


The kimono I found had a few more colors mixed in (more pics to come after the trip)


I got the black and brown version on this hat.


This off the shoulder top is such an easy way to dress up any outfit and I plan on wearing it after the trip too.