Easy - Breezy Fashion Styles for July



Where I'm from, it's always hot...and I love wearing cute flow-y dresses if I have a lot of walking to do or even if I'm attending a daytime event -  like the one I attended in the dress above!

It's so fun to play with bold, bright prints for the Summer. I feel like this is the perfect time to experiment with flow-y dresses, cute sandals and class it up with some jewelry. July is the perfect time to show these cute numbers off, especially if you don't live in an area that's hot most days of the year. This was one of the main reasons I loved Florida because you can basically wear these types of outfits whether it was July or not. 

PS. I can't remember where I bought that dress, but I do remember it was last Summer in New York.:)

Here are some of my favorite looks online right now:





Merida Printed Maxi // Elspeth Floral Dress //  Reverse Choker Romper