The Organized Gal: Closet Edition

I admit it...loud and proud; I'm a neat freak! I absolutely love when everything is in it's place, exactly where I left it and looks totally perfect. I've started this year off working on my company and brand expansion, but one thing that I kept saying since last year was that I needed to re-vamp my closet. I basically have racks of clothing and shoes, but no sort of order except that they're color coded...yup, I'm that organized.

I'm constantly pinning great ideas and one of my favorite Pinterest Boards is my Design: Closet Spaces board. Check it out, you'll get major inspiration if you're looking to re-do your closet too.


I would want the closet vibe to be fun and bright, but still girly with a touch of modern. This one is my top favorite for a girly-girl with a soft personality. It's pretty gorgeous!




What a fancy idea to have the drawers with a glass front?! It's perfect for the extra-organized gal who want's to see what's in the draw before opening.