On Trend: Orb Chandeliers


Let's take a moment to appreciate recessed, flush mounts and pendant lighting and all the good they do in our lives....

Great, now we can get to the star of the show; CHANDELIERS! 

Recently I was peeping through a mood board/perspective I created for a client and I saw a beautiful orb chandelier that I placed in the foyer area. I remember how much she loved the idea of having it, and couldn't wait to have it delivered and installed.

Mood Board/Perspective for my Client's Home
Adding a chandelier to a space, whether it's the foyer or dining room, is always a great way to add character to the room without taking over the entire design. My ultimate favorite chandeliers right now are the orb chandeliers because they bring a room together in a way that other chandeliers just can't compete with. They're also very versatile because they can be used in modern, contemporary and eclectic interiors and give the space very different effects.





Image 1 // Image 2 (my own)  // Image 3 // Image 4 // Image 5