Updating the Store


I've been having so much fun updating the website and everything thing in the store. It's been a huge learning process seeing what goes on behind the scenes. Like I really don't think about how a website/store comes together while I'm shopping online at other stores, but now that it's something that I have to do, it's such an eye-opening experience.

I've chosen to have Tictail as my website host and so far I love the platform. I've tried BigCommerce before, but I think it was way too much to handle financially for a small business owner in my first year of business.

I'm really glad that I didn't have a web designer do this...maybe in the future I will hire one, but for now I'm really happy with how things are turning out for Shop Positively Home. It's such a huge jump from my first store in 2014...lol I love thinking back and seeing how far I've come and I revel in thinking about the future for the brand.

I want to add a couple more products before the Holiday season (like cute mugs and more artwork). So I'll be working on getting those up next week.

Happy Friday!
Safiya