A Very Greenwich Weekend


So it's no secret I have a love/hate relationship with NYC...sometimes I'm in love with the city lights, fast pace and loads of people, but other times I'm just like "ugh, this is way too much for me." 



I had brunch with my sisters in Greenwich Village at the most amazing place called Empellón and the food and service were great. I had a previous brunch experience last Sunday at another restaurant in Greenwich and it was less than pleasing, so Empellón was a wonderful breath of fresh air for me! I had the Churo French Toast and a side of eggs and I also has some mint tea. You have to try it if you ever decide to visit. 


After brunch we decided to walk (in high heels...bad idea lol) to Greenwich Park to people watch and to work off all the delicious food that we ate. We soaked up the sun a little and listened to a nearby band which was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed my Sunday and I'm so thankful that I had a much better experience than last week. 

Happy Monday and have a great start to your week!