Not Your Typical Wall of Frames


Happy Thursday!

I've been looking for a fun way to spice up my bedroom and put up some of the artwork from Shop Positively Home that I've created.

I'm kinda tired of the typical nail & hook way of hanging frames. And to top it off, I have brick walls, so I would really rather not have to pierce the walls with ugly nails....and Command Hooks just aren't gonna do the trick.

So I had to put on my designer's hat with some Pinterest influence :)

I love the idea of going to a home improvement store and getting a simple pack of 4 or 6 chic knobs and some rope and using them to hang your frames. You don't need to purchase a frame that comes already equipped with these fixings...why not create your own DIY?! The pic on the right is from pottery barn, but I'm sure finding some of these at a home improvement store is just as easy.


I'm sort of obsessed with the idea of using shelves as an alternative to the regular way of hanging frames. How cute are these "gallery wall" shelves up above? And the really fun thing about this idea is that you don't have to fill the entire shelf with picture frames. You can add little trinkets from your travels or cute design accessories from H&M Home or Wayfair (those are my top favorite places to get design accessories).




Know of any other ways to help me out on how to add picture frames to my bedroom wall? Shoot me an email or comment below!

With gratitude,
Safiya xo