Under Construction...with HGTV Sherwin Williams


So this is actually the first time I'm using the blogger app on my phone which is like a life saver because I don't have to upload all the pictures from my phone to my laptop! Yay! 

I'm in NYC right now designing an apartment for my client and we're in the "construction" phase. So we're getting all the painting done together with any small touch ups that need to be completed before I start bringing in the furnishings and fixtures. 

As my first project outside of Trinidad and Tobago without the help of other designers or architects, it's been a huge learning experience. Thinking back on where I was last year at this time,  I'm so proud of myself for how far I'm growing and I am so thankful that God and the Universe are guiding me in the right direction. 
This picture above is the "before" shot of the space.
I used all HGTV Sherwin Williams paints throughout the space because I've always gotten the best results with SW paints.

Because of how busy I've been last week I've just been showing pictures on my Instagram, but hopefully I'll be able to update on the blog more.