Happy (Early) New Year!!



I'm so thankful to everyone --->family, friends, customers, clients<---- who has been able to be a part of my first year opening my business! I've had a very successful first year because of everyone mentioned above with lots of help from god and the Universe. I was able to fulfill my dream of owning my own design business and I'm now able to branch out into some other design-related fields because of it (more fun info to come soon!!)  Keep checking the SafiyaJamila Website for updates on new products OR just scroll to the bottom of our website to subscribe to our newsletter for updates.

I hope everyone had a marvelous Holiday season and will have an even better New Years Eve tomorrow and New Years Day too. I wish everyone lots of joy, laughter and lots or prosperity in the coming year.

Talk soon,
Safiya :)
safiyajamila.com