The Transition



After grappling with what I was gonna name my first post after a MAJORLY needed re-haul on the blog, I decided the title should be 'The Transition' rather than 'The Return' (kinda sounds like a Batman movie hehe). 

I've been in overhaul mode after renaming and re-branding everything from my former home decor collection, Safiya Jamila. Everything's still under my company and creative direction, but earlier this year I felt the Universe telling me it's time for change. My business is still pretty young (started out in April 2014) and I love the fact that I can nurture it into exactly what I know it can be. From the beginning of the year I had less time to focus on my home decor line because I had lots of interior design work that came in all at once. I was super stoked and grateful for it because it was the first time I was branching out and designing on my own for my very own clients! Now that things have slowed down a bit, and I have one main client I'm working with right now, I can focus on slitting my time other ways and seeing where it takes me.

So excited to be blogging again and I hope you're excited for some brand new content :)

Happy HumpDay!