Relaxation 101

Do you ever feel like there's so much going on you don't even know what day or month it is? Well I've literally had a couple of those moments lately; in keeping up with my new textile line and home fashion line, family, friends, traveling...yeah it can get really crazy  sometimes. But then we can take comfort in knowing there are the little getaways we day-dream about, then they one day come into fruition.

When I lived in Orlando, my fave getaway was to the spa. It was the cutest Mediterranean club in Monte Verde Florida named Bella Collina and it had (almost) everything a girl could ask for!


I had a couples massage with one of my close girlfriends in this very room!  The views were of the golf course and the interiors were dark woods, heavy drapery and a gorgeous Italian feel.

So onto the "almost" part. The spa had everything except the color pink! What girl doesn't want to go to a spa that makes her feel extra girly like in her teenage years. Well I found the perfect spot for the ladies who think like me!



This salon/spa is called Painted Woman by Kameco and it's definitely on my bucket list of spas! I can't wait to go there (I have a feeling it'll be soon) and check out the glamorous gold and pink interiors, and of course get a few services done.

Which spa do you prefer?

Thanks for popping by!
Safiya

Photo credit: 1 // 2 // 3