Seriously...Laguna Beach?!

I'm a child of the 90's and in my teenage years, I was absolutely obsessed with all seasons of Laguna Beach on MTV (that was then...#dontjudgeme).



I remember that LC's parents were building an amazing mansion over looking the ocean and the views were so breath-taking. I remember seeing the kitchen and falling in love with the Mediterranean style. According to CasaSugar, the Conrad family later put the house up for sale, but I just can't stop obsessing with how amazing the house was. Check it out and tell me if you're not drooling by the end!






Don't you just wanna move to Laguna after seeing these pix? I love the scale of everything in the home and there's just something about Mediterranean interiors that makes me go crazy every-single-time. What's your fave part of the house?

Thanks for popping by!
Safiya

Photo credit: 1 // 2-5