Getting Cozy In The Bathroom

I've recently been obsessed with bathrooms that actually look like you can live there without venturing to the other rooms in the house. Who wouldn't love to come out of a hot bath and curl up on a cozy chair to rea their fave magazine?! Umm...I think ME!!

Do you love or not so much?




Each design I choose was so different from the next, which I love, because it shows that every design can have the same concept, but can be carried out in different ways. Look at how cool the last image is; it's a much smaller space when compared to the other two spaces, but it's actually my fave when it comes to the color and furnishings.

>> I've been M.I.A for a while because of all the traveling among other things for the Safiya Jamila Summer launch. I'll be showing some pics of all the goings-on this week, so look out for them!

Thanks for popping by!
Safiya

Photo credit: 1 // 2 // 3