Modern Glam Obsessed with a Sneak Peek!

I'm really inspired by what's around me when I'm designing, especially for my new textile line. I've been loving the modern glam look because it appeals to the polished glamour girl side of me. It's always important to bring out all the positive sides of our personality, and we can all do it through design! Whoo-hoo!





Usually, when people think of glamour, the first thing that comes to mind is sequins and sparkle; but that's not exactly what I like in interiors. I like popping colors, fun textiles and casework; just rooms that generally make you feel glamorous whether or not there are glitters everywhere.



-->> Update: I'm in the process of strike off approvals and I'm in love with all the custom fabric designs and colors for the Safiya Jamila Fall/Winter collection. I posted a pic on twitter yesterday, but here's a new one just for the blog! (Sorry for the bad lighting).

Thanks for popping by!
Safiya

Photo credit: Pinterest; Safiya Jamila