4 All Neutral Christmas Interior Ideas


Hi all!!
So I'm sure I've mentioned before that I absolutely love Christmas time and so I had to have some Xmas cheer on the blog today for my wishes and wants!! Usually for Christmas decor, people love having and seeing lots of colors, especially the typical---greens, reds and whites; and I must admit I do love seeing lots of color too, but I am a little obsessed with the idea of having a neutral interior filled with all neutral Christmas decor!




How gorgeous are these neutral interiors?! My absolute favorite is the white Christmas tree with the neutral stockings on the fire place. I really do love all the interiors over all because they have such different looks; which means that even thought they all have neutral palettes, various looks and nuances can be achieved each and every time. How do you like the usage of black in some of the interiors? I see black used all the time and truthfully it's not my favorite, but I think it absolutely works above.


Above is my Santa hat from my New York trip that I wanted to share with you guys....love it!! Thanks for popping by :)

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo credit: Pinterest Christmas Board; Safiya Jamila