Chevron, Chevron...I Love You!

Hey guys,

So I know we're still in the fall season but I just can't help but think of winter because I'm heading up north soon for a mini vaca from my beloved Florida! I went shopping the past few days to pick up a few fashion items that I knew were gonna keep me warm, but would also make me look super cute too. One thing I hate is being bundled up in a bunch of clothing and not showing that I have style ;)

I found this really cute chevron-patterned collection by Calvin Klein at Nordstom. I literally stood there for probably half an hour trying to figure out if I should take the silver/grey, gold, colorful set, or just mix them up (I'm a mess....I know lol). But I finally decided on the silver & grey and I love them!

Calvin Klein Chevron Hat, Gloves & Scar
Not only do I love chevron in fashion, but I adore interiors that incorporate this fun pattern too. I know chevron has been around for a while now this year, but I just can't seem to let go of it. What do you think of these interiors? Is chevron in or out?

These three spaces all have a different way of portraying the chevron pattern and they all do it well in my opinion. My fav is the kitchen backsplash because it adds so much character to the space...just imagine if the blue chevron tiles weren't there, the kitchen would be very drab. 

Hopefully in the coming weeks I'll have more updates on my mini vaca; and be sure to pin your fav pics!!

Thanks for popping by,
Safiya

Photo Credit: Calvin Klein- Safiya Jamila; Blue Chevron Rug; Blue Chevron Tile; Black Chevron Rug