Love...With All Your Heart


Last night I watched the very interesting film on @OWNTV called Bridegroom. It was such a wonderful movie and promoted love in all aspects of life. It encourages us to be and love ourselves no matter what others may have to say, or what "society" may think is right or wrong. The film was mainly about a gay couple living in the 21st century and having to deal with identity issues, family issues, and overcoming the death of a loved one. I was on the phone with my sister while watching the movie and there was so much love and pain in the movie that at the end we agreed that it was the most touching movie we'd seen in a while!
>>I may have even had tears in my eyes at one point...but don't tell anyone :)

I sat through the whole two hours and felt so much love energy coming through the film and through my twitter (when I checked during commercial breaks) that I knew that I had to post about love today! I don't want to give any spoiler-alerts about the movie because I think every one of us needs to watch it; but just know that it opened my eyes to other ways of love and that everyone deserves the right to love whomever they choose. With love we can conquer all and this will be my spiritual mantra for this week.

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya xo

Photo credit: Piniterest Inspiration Board