Back from New York!

Times Square, NY
So I left my lovely Florida weather for a week to go into the yummy cooler weather in NY (my makeup looked awesome the entire time thanks to the weather *haha*). I was totally against it when I booked the flight because I hate the cold, but now that I came--saw--conquered....I totally wanna go back lol. I'm guessing it's because I haven't been to NY in such a long time; I'm not used to all the bright lights and hustle and bustle of the city, but it was definitely worth it and I can see why so many people love calling this place home!

Radio City Music Hall



My sister took me around and our favorite adventure was going to see the Rockettes Christmas Show at the Radio City Music Hall.
The show was awesome and I've never been to any production that was like that so I felt like I was in 'kiddie mode' the entire time!! The entire place was decorated with everything Christmas related and since xmas is my favorite holiday I freakin' loved it.
**Spoiler alert** The props for the show were HUGE and amazingly real and at the end of the show there was snow coming from the ceilings YAY!!




I'm so glad that I got to experience something new...and definitely puts things into persepective for me to be even more grateful for the life I have :) Happy Monday and have a great week!

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo credit: Safiya Jamila