Got That Edge


Hey!

I'm not a huge magazine person, I would much rather browse the magazine websites to see what's new; the magazines I read are more dedicated to interior design. I was going through the Vogue.com site and also Fashionista.com and saw the Kardashians were coming out with their new season of Kardashian Kollection. The main promo pic of the three girls looked gorgeous, and the pieces they were wearing looked like they were definitely inspired by the top designers that they typically wear.

Anyway, so Kourtney was wearing this amazing lace jumpsuit, while Kim and Khloe were wearing fitted dresses. I really like the style of the dresses and jumpsuit, but wanted to see if there were any Caribbean designers that made similar items....but also unique in their own way. My reason for this is because I'm not going to be in the US for most of the winter season so I really want wear the styles, but still have it look gorgeous and comfortable in the Caribbean (where I'll be *yay*).

Kardashian Kollection 2013

Would you wear these pieces where you live?
Pink Jumpsuit--Anya Ayoung Chee- Carnival of Colour Collection
Light Silk Throw-Over Jacket--She Caribbean
African Jumpsuit--Anya Ayoung Chee-Pilar Collection

All the looks have a bit of edginess to them right? I love that each piece has a unique style and can be worn in both hot and cold climates.
>>The ladies in the colder climates may just have to layer up with jackets and stockings ;)

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila xo

Photo credit: Kardashian Kollection; Image #1; Image #2; Image#3