Fall in Love....

Hey guys!

Fall is here and it's my first actual blog about this season so I'm super excited! The colors for Fall 2013 are pretty awesome but my favorite are the yellows and oranges. Now I know those colors are a little Halloween-ish, but I like them a lot especially because they tend to brighten any area in the home without having to change the entire space **money saver alert**.

Fall tends to bring out the darker colors on the color wheel, but I always rather using the brighter colors even after Summer is done. One exception to my rule is a dark purple...I absolutely adore dark purples for fall!

Do you like yellow and orange together for Fall, or would you rather darker colors?


The leaves are usually falling off the trees outside by this time of year so it's always a good idea to have a house plant (or two) and place them in fun planters like the ones in #1.
>>I stumbled upon those fun mini pumpkins while browsing on Pinterest and totally loved them! I think I'm going to do them and keep them till Halloween's over :)

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila