Wanna Go Lounging? ....Come With Me!


Hi guys!!

Everyone who knows me on a personal basis knows that I'm pretty much always wearing black...sometimes there's a splash of white in there, but I rarely use bright colors. *I'm trying to change...but #DontJudgeMe haha!*

I pretty much love going to places that have the same color scheme that I'm always wearing because I just feel like black and white are such timeless colors. You can of course add colors to them or just leave it as is and it would still look awesome! These days I'm really into going to lounges and I catch myself looking at the color schemes and trying to figure out the concepts that the designers had in mind.

As usual, below is a fun board filled with *drum roll* Black n White!! Enjoy ; )


The first three images are the typical look that I go for, and of course I love the jail-house high-waisted pants! Those are my favorite and all my friends love it too! Since it is fall in Florida, I use a blazer just to layer up, but it's still pretty warm so shorts can still be worn.
>>Maybe by December I'd be in longer pants *haha*.

How cool is it that the color scheme of black and white can look very sophisticated in one area, then in another have a club atmosphere surrounding it, but still maintaining a classy look. Of course the fun colored lighting in the first interior bouncing off the white leather is pretty awesome for this lounge. Wish I could visit all three!

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya xo

Photo Credit: Safiya Jamila Team, Pinterest Board