Color Me: Aqua-Teal

Hi guys!

Hope your week is going well so far :)

I was shopping online for shoes (which I never do because I love the whole process of trying on 1000 shoes all-in-one go lol) and saw some really gorgeous aqua and teal colors. I especially loved the Louboutin Daf Booty...even though I don't need it in FL, I figure I can use it on an NY visit. Anywho, I didn't end up buying that specific shoe because I decided on another one, but the whole aqua/teal vibe kicked in, and guess what??!!....I put a board together *smiles*

Interiors with aqua and teal are meant to be very calming and relaxing, but the ones I picked out to place on the board were more energetic and fun because I like when they're used in that way a whole lot more. And there's something about matching the interior aqua and teal with oranges and yellows that make the space so much more bubbly and joyous. The spaces still have some sophistication to them and they all have a pretty modern feel which is fine for me because I love modern interiors. Check out the board and enjoy!



Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo credit: Pinterest- *Interiors  *Fashion