Inviting Caribbean Luxury on St. John

Hi guys,

I was reading an article the other day that sited St. John as one of the wealthiest places to be, and since I love everything luxurious, I decided to research some interior spaces in that area. I found one home in particular which I absolutely adore and the interior designer, Twila Wilson, and architect, Mike De Haas, did an excellent job in my eyes when they put together this fabulous retreat for the owners. It definitely has old Caribbean flare in the interiors and the spaces are so inviting, one may just never wanna leave.

I put some of my favorite images of the home below so check it out and tell me what you think! Enjoy...

Gallery Area
Dining Room
I really like that the designer kept the walls very light because this helps more of the sunlight to bounce around the spaces, and in every room there are pretty large windows so there's no shortage of sunlight!
It was also a really well-thought-out idea to place ceiling fans in the dining room area because people love to just sit around and talk even after they've finished their meal, so having these fans will make it a lot easier to do that in the scorching hot Caribbean weather.

Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
How yummy are those green accent tiles in the bathroom?! It's really not overbearing at all because the walls and cabinets are white, so the green just brings a little pop to the area.
>>Imagine being able to have a shower to that view every morning....ah-mazing!

Hope you enjoyed looking through the images as I first did and thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo credit: AD- Dan Forer