Wednesday Wishes & Wants: Blue Obsessed Edition


Hey everyone! Happy hump-day :)

So I know that blue/royal blue isn't too much of a spring color, but for some reason I keep gravitating to this color whether I'm looking at interiors or when shopping for my clothes. (And I must be CRAZY obsessed because I wrote about it in yesterday's post too!! lol) Today I wore all blue, the shirt was totally comfy for me because it's sheer and it's a little warm today. The skirt is cotton so it's perfect to transition into day-to-night, especially in FL, and I'm pretty much always wearing something from BCBG because I really love the brand's clothing and jewelry collections.


Check out some of these interiors that I found with pretty much the same shade of blue. Enjoy!

Bathroom of NY Apartment
Blue Doors - Space designed by Nate Berkus
Which room do you like so far? My favorite is the bathroom. I can't believe that the designer chose to use the tiling all over the room! It's such an unusual and unique way to design the bathroom and it really does give the bathroom that sophisticated New York flare. I wonder if the tiling was Sicis?? Hmm....their tiles are always ah-mazing!

Living Room w/Blue & White Theme
Blue & White Living Room
I like the coffee tables in the second living room picture. Super unique right? They kinda have a Roman pillar look to them....as if they were taken straight from a 16 foot column. I like all the white used in both the living room spaces also because white brings such peace to a space, and the addition of the blue makes it such a comfy space to be in.

Thanks for reading today's Wednesday Wishes & Wants!! Come back next Wednesday for more of my obsessions & fun looks!

Toodlessss,
Safiya Jamila

Photo Credit:
Image 1: Safiya Jamila
NY Bath
Office Space
Living Room 1
Living Room 2