Blue In Tha' Radar

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday I got my Kitchen & Bath Design News magazine in the mail and I'm always excited when all my magazines come because I get to see the new products and cool colors that are being used in spaces, along with a lot of other design-jazz.


The front cover totally caught me with all the gorgeous shades of blue being used in the Roman shade, backsplash, accessories, and even the island; and although I don't use a lot of blue in my condo, I do love seeing it in other spaces!

Check out the board I created for the new spring-into-summer color 'BLUE'. Enjoy!


Can you see yourself using this shabby chic look in you space? >>If I was redecorating my whole condo then maybe I'd say yes lol. I absolutely adore the coral and the 3 drawer chest....such a nice teal.

Thanks for reading today's post!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo Credit: #1 Colored Wood Bowls ; #2 Embroidered Pillow ; #3 Lounge Chair ; #4 Faux Coral ;
#5 Jonathan Adler Vase ; #6 House Beautiful Image ; #7 3 Drawer Chest