Wednesday Wishes & Wants: Birds Of A Feather Design Together!


Greetings to ma lovely readers!

When I think of feathers, I then think of birds....so that's kinda what happened today. I knew I wanted to talk about this gorgeous feathered pillow I saw online that I absolutely fell in love with, but then I wanted to put a board together about all the cool 'bird-like' accessories I kept stumbling upon because I had the thought of birds in my mind. So enough rambling on my end...check out the Birds of a Feather board and enjoy all the cool items!


There were some unique pieces on the board that I have never seen and I think every Wednesday I get more and more amazed at the amazing interior accessories out there! The feathered chandelier in #1....who, what and where thought up of something like that?! Another super cool concept is the feathered wrought iron doors; I placed the garden cranes in #8 along with it because I think if they were at the sides of the doors it would complete the space. What are your thoughts?

I always share my ultimate fav off of the boards and today it's #4, the feathered pillow from InStyle Decor. This pillow is a stylish 16" hand painted feather pillow....not sure if the feathers are real, but who cares...they look amazing!
>>I secretly wish I could turn it into a dress lol that's probably why I love it so much.

What's your fav from the board? There was also a theme of teal/baby blue/sea green....that wasn't on purpose, I think my brain was just doing it's own thing today : )

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo Credit: #1 Interior Living Room; #2 Bowl; #3 Wine Glasses; #4 Feather Pillow; #5 Interior Bedroom; #6 Stool; #7 Wrought Iron Gate; #8 Garden Cranes; #9 Bangle; #10 Gown