Color Me: White

Hey everyone!

Luxury comes in all shapes, sizes and colors, and one of my fav colors for sophisticated Caribbean luxury is white. Now...I will say on a day-to-day basis I don't think I can live with all white because I looove wearing makeup....and Caramel makeup and white don't really play well together, so it would be a huge no-no for me in my home. But I absolutely love it in hotels and villas because it just gives me that sexy sophistication that we all like!
>>And I tend to wear less makeup when on trips with my family and sisters so white interiors turn out to be much better when on vaca.


The all white looks in the living room and 1st bedroom are so stunning, but I think my fav of all is the white + wenge/java wood in the 2nd bedroom. The dark wood color just brings in the Caribbean vibe and it actually looks like it could be an interior look for a home too. How cool are the skylights in the ceiling of the 2nd bedroom?! It's always a good idea in my mind to bring in as much light as possible so this concept is really cool to me.

The rooms aren't overly modern, they're kinda transitional and I like that it's not particular to one client. The straight lines in each room make the room seem modern but the louvered doors and transitional furnishings make these spaces open to more clients. The pool's pretty modern but so yummy I don't think anyone can pass it up ; )

Don't forget tomorrow is Wednesday Wishes & Wants, so stop by to see some of the new trends I love!

Thanks for popping by : )

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo Credit: Living Room; Model; Bedroom 1 (All White); Bedroom 2 (Wenge Wood); Villa Exterior