Miami This Weekend Maybe?

Hey guys,

I love going to Miami, Fl because of all the rich culture that's present there, but also for the gorgeous hotel interior designs. I usually stay in the Art Deco area when I go because the interiors are always eye-gazing designs. I put together some of my favorite designs, some with color and some very neutral, which represents the variety that you can encounter while down in Miami/South Beach.

Happy Friday and enjoy!




I really wanna visit the rooftop lounge in #5....doesn't it look really cool but relaxing at the same time? And look at the beautiful skyline with the red fabrics and furnishings and plant-green cabana colors all blending perfectly together. I love this design by Marcel Wanders, definitely one of my top favs.

Tell me which ones are your favorites or pin them for your friends to see!

Thank you for reading today's blog post :)

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo Credit: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6