Friday Feature: Artistic Tiebacks by Remy Lemoine - Passementerie d'Art

Hey everyone!

It's Friday!! *YAY*

Today I wanted to feature one of my loves which is drapery tiebacks. I've always loved the craftsmanship that goes into making them and Remy Lemoine - Passementerie d'Art tiebacks captured my heart with the sleek and artistic ways in which they create their products (and I think they're handmade too *eek bonus!!*). I totally love modern looks these days and I put a couple of my favorite tiebacks on the board below because they're super versatile and cute!!

Enjoy!!



How amazing is the drapery in each one of the rooms?! I really like that each one of the tiebacks has its own style and they're so unique, yet can be used in just about any of those modern rooms. My favorite is the horizontal striped orange & cream drapery, and of course my favorite tieback is the Embra Ver Mirror. Which ones do you like?

If you want to dive into some more of these gorgeous tiebacks and draperies you can click my Pinterest button on the right which is where I follow the company's tieback board and have my own drapery board, or go to Remy Lemoine's Pinterest & Facebook for more great looks!

Thanks for stopping by :)

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo Credit:
Rooms 1, 2, 3