Fit For A Queen...


Yeah.....It's that kinda Monday lol.

This weekend I was having dinner and drinks with some of my friends in Orlando and we were discussing what we wanted our homes to look like, then of course, the main topic of the hour came up "CLOSETS" (dun, dun, duuunnnn).

My friends aren't designers so we were basically talking surface level but it was still a very entertaining convo. We came up with a couple names of people whose closets we love and below you can check out who were my favorites and some fashion accessories I would put in :)

Enjoy!



How amazing are all the different styles- gold, black and white, total white- they're all so classic! I literally can't choose a favorite so I may have to merge all three when I get the husband and the house right?? *wink-wink*

I also found this video on Youtube of Lisa Vanderpump's closet. I am absolutely in love with her effortless style, whether in fashion or decor in restaurants and homes, and her home is a true reflection of it. Take a look at the video and tell me your thoughts!


Thank you for popping by!

With Gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo Credit:
Keep Calm Poster
Celebrity Closet Spaces: Mariah | Kris | Lisa
Fashion Accessories: Pinterest Closet Board