Jet-setters' Paradise!

Hey guys!

I've been a little busy helping my mom get ready for a regional design show in Trinidad and Tobago so I didn't get time to put together the board I was hoping to. Nevertheless....I still have some cool pics to share! I've always wanted a private jet and so I went hunting for inspiration of what I would want mine to look like.
Enjoy!


Doesn't it look like a typical living room?! And how modern are the end tables?? I love it all....including the throw pillows, modern lighting, ceiling feature, sleek lines, creamy leather, chrome trimmings, and the list goes on.


I adore the masculine vibe that the brown leather and ceiling trimmings create, but the creamy white balances it all out.


A sexy modern bar/lounge with see-through flooring.....YES PLEASE! This space is a jet setter's paradise. I'm also a 3D rendering junkie so I love that this space looks sooo real but it's only a rendering. Do you like this rendering/space?


And of course a little treat of what the outside would look like...this look is so presidential right?!

Tell me your thoughts....did you like the spaces, or what would you like for your jet?

As always, thanks for popping by.

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo Credit via