For the Love of Caribbean Photography

Hey lovely readers!

As you know from some of my past posts I love MACO Caribbean Living Magazine because it's just overflowing with everything we know those gorgeous islands to be...and more! I was flipping through Volume 13 Issue 3 of the mag and decided to look up this photographer whom I thought really captured the essence of one of the estates they were covering.

Long story short, I adore Danielle Devaux Photography!! Danielle covered the photography of the Cap Estate in St. Lucia and I thought the pictures really captured the true essence of the villa. I linked a couple of the images which were taken and were also in the magazine, they can be easily found on her website Dani Devaux Photography. Hopefully you get a chance to stop by her website after looking at some of the images from the mag and her website. Enjoy!

Pool View, Cap Estate
Living Room Area at Dusk, Cap Estate
Dining Room, Cap Estate
Master Bath, Cap Estate
Volume 13 Issue 3
All the spaces utilized lots of white, but with subtle pops of color. The interiors have a very relaxing cottage feel to them and I think Danielle's photography captured this very well. I love the aqua-blues and pinks in the throw pillows; and how cool is the clock on the wall in the dining room?! The view of the ocean seems to be possible in every room and it's obviously most beautiful outside near the pool on the sexy white lounges. What's your fav photo?
>>This is kinda like a classic Caribbean/cottage look....don't you agree?

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo Credit:
Dani DevauxPool ViewLiving RoomDining Area; Master Bath; Front Cover-Safiya Jamila