Wednesday Wishes & Wants: Yachts, Yachts, Baby!!

Hey everyone,

Today's Wednesday....and you know what that meanssssss??!!


Oohh yeaahhh!! I'm way too excited today lol.

Ok, so today I thought I'd show you guys some cool yacht interiors because I'm totally obsessed with yacht design, and I mean who doesn't 'wish & want' to be on a yacht all-day-every-day. I also put some of my fav celebrity clothing styles that I would wanna wear while on the yacht. I really love the style choices of Rihanna and Kim Kardashian, and I always envision chic white clothing with a yacht *so just if you were wondering why everyone's wearing white* :)

Enjoy!


How chic do all the ladies look?! And I am a gold fanatic so I really adore the belt on the swimsuit model. Rihanna's choice is super easy going and can transfer from day to night, and Kim K's look kinda looks like something JLo would wear right? Love the loose pant and floppy hat.

All the interiors have their very own style and that's why I picked them for this board because there are so many looks to view....it's kinda like yacht fashion. I really like #4 because of the blue chairs; I can't recall seeing anything like this before on yacht design so I fell in love with it when I first saw it. The accents of green and white on the table with the use of plants and dinnerware, and the gorgeous view balance out the blue; so it's almost as a tone and not overwhelming.

The scrumptious pool in #3 is to die for! OMG and it doesn't even need to be heated because it's right below the sun. I absolutely love the design because of the constant water flow above-head and the plexiglass that's used to make the side of the pool look like the water is going to come splashing out adds to the excitement.

Number 5 is kinda cool too because it looks better than most regular closets....and it's on a yacht lol. Most of us would want this closet in our own home! Wouldn't you?

This was one of my fav boards to do for you guys, hope you liked it!

Thanks for popping by :)

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo credit:
#1 Rihanna; #2 Dining; #3 Pool; #4 Blue Dining; #5 Closet; #6 Bath; #7 Bedroom#8 Model; #9 Kim K; #10 Round Dining