Wednesday Wishes & Wants: All Gold Everything Edition


Hi guys!

So today is the 1st ever edition of Wednesday Wishes & Wants *YAAAAY*. I'll have a new edition every Wednesday and it'll showcase some of the products that I really-really want or that I'm obsessed with; they may or may not be related to interiors. So tune in every Wednesday to see if you may fall in love with some of the products on the list :)

This Wednesday the concept is All Gold Everything because I'm a total gold fanatic. Are you?


1.Wallpaper; 2.Kowloon Table Lamps; 3.Alfresco Table Lamp; 4. Andhra Frame; 5. Gold Cakestand;
6. Gold Pillow; 7. Garden Stool; 8. Gold Barware; 9. Chevron Tray

I had so many more products that I wanted to share with you guys but it would have been gold overload......So guess what?? You can head over to my Pinterest and take a look at all the products on the board, plus more!
>>Maybe you can find some products to add to your own Pin Boards, or you can follow mine :)

Hope you enjoyed my pot o' gold and feel free to tell me your thoughts. Happy Hump-day!