Island Villas To Make You Say "Aaahhhh".....

Hello-hellooo everyone!!

The topic of island villas always gets me excited because I love seeing the relaxing atmosphere that is incorporated into the interior design. Don't you?? Some of my favorite designs are neutral palettes with pops of color; and if the color represents what is seen in the Caribbean scenery, that just puts the cherry on top!

Highland House, Jamaica
Photographer: Cookie Kinkead

Highland House, Jamaica
Photographer: Cookie Kinkead
How amazing do these rooms look? I love that the designer chose to go with different accent colors throughout the house, and also that the accent colors still kept the Caribbean theme going. The use of white really creates the calming effect that I think the designer wanted, and the art pieces in each room lends a hand to the Jamaican vibe.
>>My favorite architectural feature is the raised wooden ceiling in the first image, and my favorite interior features are the fun patterns on the throw pillows and bedhead.

Las Esquinas on Little Harbour, Anguilla
Photographer: Cookie Kinkead
The vibe in the photo above is so 'Sexy-Caribbean' right? The white sand, white loungers, even white stepping stones make for a very relaxing evening and in this case, I really don't think that the white was over-utilized. Because it is an outdoor space, all the greenery and scenery around will more than compensate for the lack of color in the lounge area.

Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Photographer: Safiya Jamila
>>I just wanted to give you guys a peek of the view from my parents' home in Trinidad. Lovely!!


Photo Credit:
Image 1+2
Image 3