Modern Bath Design

Hey Everyone!

My mom and I were discussing new bathroom design concepts for my parents' home in Trinidad and Tobago. My mom is also an Interior Designer so we usually gab on and on about designs. Her vision for a new master bath is very transitional because she wants to incorporate traditional, but still have some modern elements. So after discussing her long list of upgrades that she wanted to complete, I decided to put my design detective cap on and research some new trends in modern bathrooms.

I came across a company called California Faucets and they had the exact product my mom wanted for drainage in the shower area. She really didn't want the boring and regular drainage that everyone else had, and I think the clever way that California Faucets created the StyleDrain product that can be covered to conceal the appearance of the drain was GENIUS!!

After reading through some of the information on the site, I realized that just about any style can be created over the drain for it to have a stylish appearance with a slue of different finishes to choose from; and there is a specific StyleDrain called StyleDrain Tile which can be integrated with any tile design that the client wishes to have installed.

If my mom does decide to go with the StyleDrain I can't wait to see it installed!

Image from calfaucets.com
StyleDrain Tile Design from California Faucets