Gorgeous Island Stone

Hi Guys!

Last year I attended Coverings 2012 in Orlando Fl; it was my first time attending and was quite overwhelmed with all the different products, but I definitely loved the experience. I got introduced to many new tiling products on the market and when I arrived at the Island Stone booth, I fell in love with everything that the presenter was showing to the group.

Most of the tiling and cladding produced by Island Stone can be applied to interiors, exteriors, floors, walls, pool areas- or any area that may be wet. The reasons I absolutely loved the products were because of the texture, coloring, and availability to have interlocking technology which makes it all the more easier for the installation process. The tiles and cladding have a very natural look to them; even the glass tile products have natural looks to them and are great additions to any area such as the kitchen or bathroom.

I have two samples which I absolutely adore from the Random Series and the Cladding & Mosaic Series and they can be used just about anywhere as I stated before.

Island Stone Random Series- Color: White Marble
This Random Series tile has a really smooth finish to the top of the tile but it can have frost resistance and friction resistance applied for the client. The fact that a little bit of sparkle can be seen in the tile gives it a very glamourous effect and I would secretly love to have this in my bathroom lol.

Cladding Series- Large VTile

Cladding & Mosaic Series- Stone: Sandstone Mint

I can absolutely see this tile being installed near a wet area mainly because of the incredible texture seen in the photo above, but it can obviously be used anywhere your heart desires. Of course, it comes in different
sizes and colors and can basically make any area look great.


Photo Credit: - IslandStone.com
                     - Safiya Jamila