My Magical Pouf!!

Hey everyone,

Hope your weekend was amazing! I spent mine at my friend's pool with some other friends and we had a fun girls' bar-b-que with yummy steaks and champagne and lots of girl talk lol. I'm super girly when it comes to a lot of things and one of those things is me and my makeup. I've always taken pretty long to get ready anytime I'm going out and I always wanted a cute chair to sit and put on my makeup to make the process seem a little faster.

I was shopping around to Summer-ize my place, but I didn't wanna spend a lot of money, so I ventured into Walmart to get some new linens and curtains, and as I was bending the corner, I saw this amazing pouf!! Then when I looked up at the price I thought to myself 'this has to be some sort of joke!'....but in a good way though lol. The magical pouf (as I call it) was only $29.00 *screams internally*


The Ikat pattern on this Better Homes and Gardens pouf is exactly what attracted me in the first place, then I was like this is the perfect size (17 x17) for a makeup chair and it's not gonna impose on my space in the bathroom because I can easily tuck it under the counter and have the same amount of space that I did previously.


This is a sneak peek of how it all came together and the height and size are absolutely perfect : ) It's super comfy to sit on.....especially for someone who takes forever to get ready. What do you think of the pattern and size?


Soooo just in case you wanted to get your hands on one of these lovely poufs/ottomans I put the link below for the Walmart website which takes you directly to the one I purchased, but there are tons of other gorgeous patterns to check out also.

I also bought a few other things from some other stores, but I'll update you guys about them on Wednesday. Happy Monday.

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo credit: Safiya Jamila
Where to find pouf: Walmart Better Homes and Gardens Pouf