Marshalls Summer Haul


Hey everyone!

This Wednesday's Wishes & Wants is a little personal because I wanted to spice my couches up a lil. I have pretty boring suede couches that are really huge also and so I needed some pillows to bring summer into my place while brightening up my living area....cuz my couches just weren't doing it for me : (

As I told you guys on my Monday post about My Magical Pouf, I was shopping around specifically to Summer-ize my place....so on the weekend I tackled that task. The next place I hit up after Walmart for my pouf was Marshalls because keep in mind I didn't wanna spend a lot of cash.


Believe it or not but I got those pillows (both designed by Newport) at clearance prices of $10.00 for the neutrals and $16.00 for the florals.... I think I hit the jackpot with those prices!! The Lauren by Ralph Lauren throw in a simple green was something that I had already and I just incorporated it into the living area to add another layer of color and texture. Do you like?

Tell me your summer colors you're using in your spaces; I'd really love to know how others are bring in summer without spending a lot of money!

Thanks for popping by!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila

Photo credit: Safiya Jamila