Atlanta Stylin'

Hey everyone,

I just came back from a really fun trip to Atlanta, Georgia. It was my 1st time visiting and I was super excited to get outta Florida for a couple days with one of my close friends. Omg....the drive was like an 8 hour ride (we know who's never doing that again lol) but once we got there we really enjoyed the city. I also visited my friend's family, some of them live in Atlanta and some were from Africa so it was cool to have the mix of cultures under one roof. The houses in the suburbs were super huge and gorgeous, and so I thought I'd show some cool Atlanta interiors that I found and I'm in love with. Enjoy!


I love the modern/contemporary look of the space above. I love the use of dark wood with the blue accents and warm earthy colors throughout.  The pendants are super cool too because that add spunk to the space...definitely not your typical kitchen light fixtures.


I love the sweet-home-Georgia impression that this master bedroom gives off! The pleated valances on the windows soften the room and I love the painted wood on the ceiling. The rug has a really lovely pattern and the color of it isn't overbearing for the room. How do you like that chandelier? I think it adds southern charm and character to the space.


Southern homes are known for their outdoor covered porches and this one above is very Georgia-inspired. I like the simple chairs and the distressed tables in the space. I'm not quite sure what the bird on the wall is for but it's cute thought right?

Thanks for popping by! And if you've been to Georgia tell me what was your fav part about being there!

With gratitude,
Safiya Jamila