BEAUTIFUL INTERIOR WALLS


Entry area designed by Positively Home
I was reading this Feng Shui book that my mom has on her bookshelf and in it was the concept of how color affects your home, positively or negatively, it all depends on how you use them.


I've never been super into Feng Shui.


Living Room Designed by Positively Home

I always figured it was hard to learn and that there were a lot of intricacies and demands (like no electronics in the bedroom) that would have to be packed into my mind before I even began to design a space.




Not negating the fact that there is a wealth of information to be discovered, but there are ways that you can simplify your Feng Shui experience - and color choices is definitely a good starting point.

I love the way you can actually see how colors can play a role in our lives and how certain colors tend to affect our moods in different rooms. I used to think that dark walls were a bad thing, 'til I tried them out on one of my client's living room and it turned out so chic (second picture above).


I'm designing a bedroom right now that currently has red walls. I will update you on how I've managed to work with these walls if my client doesn't go for the plain white look...


Contact us today to learn more!