Designer Diaries: Dining Room Ceiling Design


The year has started off pretty busy with my new collection for Positively Home, so that pretty much took most of my 'January-blog-posting-time'. But now I'm back!
I've slightly turned my focus back to interior design because I have a brand new condo to design for a regular client of mine. The space is pretty much spanking new and the client needs me to go in and add some special touches and one of her main concerns is ceiling design.
The dining and living areas are open concept and flow right into each other, and the ceiling in both areas is flat and about 10 - 11 feet high. Both areas are pretty small so I'm toying with the idea of a fun but simple ceiling design for the dining area...or maybe even a plain ceiling design with a focal wall in the dining room like the one below?


Images 1 // 2 // 3 // 4