Tablescaping: Centerpieces V-day Style


Today I was chatting with my sister about her plans for Valentine's Day and she told me a very interesting piece of news, off topic of what she's doing. She told me that there was a country that banned Valentine's Day! Not getting too deep into the politics of it, I Googled it and found out that there were in fact more than 5 countries that banned V-day. 

I'm not sure as to why some people may think of it as an insult, but I guess everyday should be celebrated with love and also with the ones we love and adore. 

Anywho, one of my favorite things for Valentine's Day is a beautiful dinner with an amazing tablescape with a lot of flowers! I LOVE flowers. Below are some of my favorite images of gorgeous V-Day centerpieces.



This one above is so not your typical centerpiece, but I love the idea of it! Instead of having floral arrangements, you can have pink champagne in tall glasses...maybe even get the glasses monogrammed for an intimate dinner for 2.


Happy early Valentine's Day and may we all have lots of <3 in 2016!