No Time Like Off Duty Time

Isn't this what everyone does in their off duty time? Dress up, makeup, read and eat?! Okay maybe not everyone...but just the cool people like me. Haha just kidding!

If you read my previous posts you'd know that I've been spending most of my time with my new textile line and home collection and I've hardly had time to myself; it's basically been all about work and family time. On the rare occasions that I do dress up, I love wearing clothes that are just super easy and won't keep me extra warm in the Summer. I actually wore the Sephora mascara while shopping with my sister on Monday and at first I thought my lashes looked fake because of how perfectly black the mascara was! It pretty much grew on me as the day went by and I'd definitely recommend it for girlies looking for a substitute to falsies.

I'm not sure I'm fully sold on the health kick because I love eating...like LOVE EATING. When I'm hungry I grab basically anything (usually something full of sugar or salt), but I am trying my hardest to keep up with it; not to lose weight, but for my overall health. What are some of your off duty faves?

Just in case you loved : Forever 21 Romper | Sephora Mascara | Hero  | Blue Cheese Crumble

Thanks for popping by!
Safiya