Use Your Words Darling...

Hey guys!

I've been on a path to self-enlightenment since I discovered the DVD and book "The Secret" in 2011, and now I love discovering new things that help me further my great dreams and thoughts. Last week I participated in the #MayCauseMiracles Virtual Conference presented by Gabrielle Bernstein & Entheos; and so I began thinking how can people bring the spaces that they live into great energy?

A fun way which has been used for years is with a little paint, words and a wall! The words don't have to be spiritual, but they sure can be words that cause your energy to be be lifted when you see and read them.

Here are some cool spaces I found with the use of the words on the wall and the other furnishings and items in the room which add to the energy feelings. Enjoy!


Any kid in a 'surf's up' mood would absolutely adore this room and focal wall. How cool is it that the room is beach themed and the words right above the bed says the kid's name! (The lamps are pretty cool too)


>>There's nothing better than the word 'love' right?? A super cute girl's room with all the great things that inspires her right on her wall. I love the fact that the inspiration words are near her creative/work space.


This photo (above) was a fun bonus because the wording was not done with paint, but with flowers! Just think how it would put a smile on the faces of everyone when they read this message with such beautiful flowers. In my view, the wording completes the room and I think the fact that it isn't flat on the wall makes the room more interesting. Such a simple room, but great energy (the blue chairs are pretty cool too). What do you think?


Simple chairs...simple tables...simple art...and OOHH positive words on the slanted ceiling?! Love, love, love this simple but effective space and all the sunlight bursting in and bouncing off the white walls doesn't hurt either :)


Famous writers/people on my dining wall?---Yes please! Lol I love this idea because it isn't the usual and I love the shabby-chic look that it helps to create in the space.


Another fun bonus!! Not words, but a fingerprint! It's crazy what we can do on our wall nowadays and  I just had to add this in because it just shows that the homeowner owns his/her space! How empowering?? Do you like this idea?



Photo Credit via