Are You Up for the Meditation Challenge?

Happy Monday!!

Deepak Chopra, in conjunction with Oprah, has his second 21 Day Meditation Challenge (link at the bottom) which starts today. I participated in the first challenge and found that meditation works best for me right before bed because I'm not much of a morning person. This second challenge is all about perfect health and I recommend meditation to all my friends and family because of how calming it can be for the mind and soul.

I also found that having the right surroundings helps me fall into the space where my chakras can be opened and I can receive all the goodness the universe has to offer *yay!!* The use of incense or candles help me a great deal to relax and certain colors such as subtle greens and blues increase the relaxation in the environment for me. I also like to add in modern touches by adding silver and gold details in the space....it makes the space feel a little more zhaa-zhaa to me :)

I put together a design board of some of the things that can be used in a meditation setting or room to help maximize your experience. Hope you can come up with a great interior space to meditate and increase the gifts that life has for you!


Enjoy...and happy meditating.
21 Day Meditation Challenge- Perfect Health

Photo Credit:
*Altar via
*Incense Burner/Praying Statue via
*Crackle Incense Burner via
*Pouf via
*Rug via
*Lanterns via
*Silver Jar via
*Gold Vases via
*Art via