Picking The Best Wreath


With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it's time to start ordering wreaths, or at least start looking at them.

Since I didn't grow up in the USA, I never had to think about Thanksgiving, but we did still have a wreath for the Holiday/Christmas season...so I guess even though you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, you'll still have a need for finding the perfect wreath.

I remember my mom always had really vibrant, bright wreaths, with lots of stuff going on; you eye always had stuff to look at. But over the years, she's started to simplify things a bit and I'm starting to have an appreciation for the simpler ones too.



I love how creative some people get on Etsy. This one is super cute for Thanksgiving because of the fun autumn theme with the orange and chevron. Feel free to send me ones that you like!

Wreath1 // Wreath2 // Wreath3