Destination Dreaming: Dubai


I've always been obsessed with Dubai, and this year I actually plan on visiting! I love the beautiful architecture, rich colors in the interiors, lots of gold and marble, and just the way that everything is done over-the-top and grand is definitely my style. 


Watching YouTube videos about the grandiose and extravagance and the beauty of Dubai is definitely recommended for someone who just wants to "get away" for the moment without even boarding a plane. The number one place on my list to visit is the Burj Al Arab. The complete elegance of the architecture and how much the hotel really does look like a sail in the ocean is phenomenal.


It always helps to do lots of research on a dream destination before going to keep up with customs and general rules; so if you're a research-freak like me you should be fine :) I love taking in new cultures and experiences and can't wait to experience this one. 

Cheers!