Stylish Tiles & Modern Baths



Modern bath design focuses on clean lines and neutral or monochromatic colors, but my most favorite thing to focus on when designing a modern bath is the tile. The tile, both on the wall and floor, create a focal point that draws all visual attention and that, to me, is why the choice of tile is so important.


Right now I'm LOVING unique marble wall tiles that command attention. The tile on the left is super glam with lots of attention to detail with rose gold, gold and pewter tones flowing through the marble.

Another reason I'm obsessed with this specific tile is the geometric look of it. The eye has so much visual goodness to look at with this tile!

One of my ultimate places to swoon over tiles is SICIS: The Art Mosaic Factory. They have the most amazing and exquisite mosaic tiles and some people even make art out of the tiles, so it's not meant for interior design only! I discovered this company at my first internship and I've loved it ever since.





All these gorgeous bath designs can be found on my modern interiors Pinterest board. Follow me for more design inspiration!